- Website Content a. The content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the content on the Website.
b. The content on the Website is not intended as professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should consult with a qualified professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- User Conduct a. By using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct: i. Do not use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. ii. Do not engage in any activity that may disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Website or its services. iii. Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its related systems or networks. iv. Do not upload or transmit any content that is offensive, abusive, defamatory, or infringes on the rights of others.
- Intellectual Property a. The Website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are protected by intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of the Website’s content without our prior written consent.
b. You retain ownership of any content you submit to the Website, but by submitting it, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, modify, and distribute that content in connection with the operation of the Website.
- External Links a. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content, accuracy, or availability of these websites and are not responsible for their actions. The inclusion of any external links does not imply endorsement or association with those websites.
b. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of or reliance on any third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties a. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
b. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability a. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.